Admin Assistant - King's Academy College Park
Role details:- 37 hours a week term time only
Monday to Thursday - 8.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. (7.5 hours per day – 30 minutes unpaid lunchtime)
Friday – 8.30 to 4.00 p.m. (7 hours per day – 30 minutes unpaid lunchtime)
Band 3 Point 3 £19,100 pro rata – (Term time only £16,822.69)
Job share will be considered
We are looking to appoint an Admin Assistant to join our friendly and dedicated team. The ideal candidate should demonstrate enthusiasm, resilience, initiative, good management, patience and be able to work well in a team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be competent in the use of office based ICT programmes
- Have excellent communication skills
- Will ensure confidentiality at all times
- Can work well independently as well as a member of a team
- Has the ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure
- Understanding of statutory requirements concerning safeguarding, child protection and health and safety
- Previous experience in working in a busy office environment would be an advantage
Duties will include:-
Answering and directing enquires received by telephone, greeting all personal visitors to the school and checking relevant DBSs and then informing the relevant person of their visitor. Monitoring the school’s general email account, answer queries and forwarding appropriately to the relevant person. To provide administrative support to the team eg photocopying and filing and to receive and distribute post and deliveries.
King’s Academy College Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level and any other background checks, will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Please contact the school if you have any queries or would like further information. For full details and an application pack, please contact Mrs Tracey Layton at King’s Academy College Park:- email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 4.00pm on Thursday 25th August 2022 and interviews to be held on Tuesday 30th August 2022