I am delighted to welcome you to the King’s Group Academies (KGA) website.
KGA offers a unique home for schools wishing to join us. We look to our Academy heads to help drive improvement within KGA through our Education Board, supported by a group of trustees with a considerable depth of international, business and financial expertise.
We believe in our distinctiveness:
- KGA is driven by a clear moral purpose. This translates into an expectation that all young people can and will achieve, but within an open, value-driven environment.
- We will work closely with governors, senior staff and parents of schools looking to join us to ensure complete transparency in working with KGA. We expect to be able to demonstrate that all schools, whatever their circumstances, will benefit by joining the KGA family.
- We believe to succeed we must take risks. Providing a supportive but challenging environment to staff and students is vital. However, we also hold that we are only as strong as our weakest member and so share a collective responsibility for success, as well as preventing failure. This translates particularly well to new school considerations and we welcome approaches from parents looking to establish a free school, or to support an existing school.
- We believe that the attributes of the entrepreneur are the underpinning skills necessary to quickly make an impact in any employment situation. Our focus on these 21st century skills gives our students a cutting edge when seeking employment – our students are more employable and work ready and successful.
- As a part of our core we offer an extended curriculum ensuring our students gain a genuinely broad education that is fun and enjoyable, whilst developing their team work and resilience – our students become genuinely rounded individuals, capable of being adaptable and versatile.
- King's Group Academies has developed a highly regarded brand. We have students in Russell Group universities.
Should you wish further information about KGA, please do contact me at email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer
King’s Group Academies